Think you know birthday girl Taylor Swift? Test your knowledge with ET's top 10 list of fun facts about the 21-year-old country crooner!
1. Record Breaker -- Taylor Swift's new album, Speak Now, shattered numerous records after more than one million copies were sold in the first week of its release. In 2009, Swift had the longest-charting album on Billboard's Top 200 charts at the age of 19.
2. All in the Family -- According to TVGuide.com, Swift's grandmother was a professional opera singer.
3. Glamour Secrets -- The country crooner revealed to Glamour magazine the two things that make her feel ultra glam are wearing a dark lip shade and putting on the perfect, comfortable shoe!
4. Giving Back -- Swift donated $500,000 to help victims of Nashville flooding that left the Grand Ole Opry House and other landmarks under water. Last Christmas, she also donated $250,000 to schools where she'd been a student at or worked with in the past.
5. Award Show Staple -- Among the many awards on her mantle, Swift won her first Grammy awards this past January, one of which was for Best Country Song with her tune "White Horse."
6. Famous Fans -- In an interview following the her run-in with Kanye West at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, Swift told 102.7 KIIS FM's "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest" that Janet Jackson sent her flowers. When Seacrest asked Swift what Jackson wrote on the card, the singer almost read the message before she was asked not to by her publicist. But she did say, "[The card] was really, really nice."
7. Big Winner -- In 2009, Swift became the youngest person ever to win the Entertainer of the Year award at the Country Music Awards.
8. Yes to the Dress -- In 2009, the singer donated her gold and cream Jessica McClintock prom gown to Hearst Magazines' DonateMyDress.org.
9. Dream Date -- In Dec. 2008, Swift revealed to Your Prom magazine that her celebrity crush was "Gossip Girl" hunk Chace Crawford. Since then, she's had her share of reported celebrity romances, most recently with Jake Gyllenhaal.
10. Other Aspirations -- Swift has said that if she wasn't in music she would like to be a forensic detective. She appeared in an episode of “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” in 2009, playing a teen whose parents own a motel where a series of murders took place.