Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine, 31 (who's currently on tour to promote the band's latest CD, Hands All Over) gets personal with UsMagazine.com.
1. I'm a devoted yogi, having practiced for five years.
2. I love my mama.
3. Im afraid of bees and sharks.
4. I enjoy adventures in motorcycling...
5. ...and long walks on the beach. Kidding.
6. I didn't go to to college.
7. My father is the owner of M. Frederic (not Frederick's of Hollywood, although that would be awesome).
PHOTOS: Where the stars shop
8. I have a profound respect for people with real jobs.
9. My favorite movie of all time: E.T.
10. I still use the bunny-ear method to tie shoes.
11. Tequila is my favorite drink.
12. I haven't thrown up since I was 9 years old.
13. I drink coffee, not tea.
14. I am an extremely good Scrabble player.
PHOTOS: Celebs' favorite childhood games
15. I feel guilty that I don't read enough. But I'm kind of totally cool with it as well.
16. I was an extremely shy child.
17. I make legendary scrambled eggs.
18. I really wish I spoke five languages, but I only speak one.
19. Maroon 5 was our second band to get a record deal. FIrst one was when we were in high school.
20. I have an extensive collection of superhero underwear.
PHOTOS: Stars as comic book characters
21. I have more tattoos than you think.
22. My mom hates them.
23. I had really bad acne as a teenager.
24. I'm extremely grateful for all that I have, which is a lot.
25. I have a single, handsome roommate named Gene.
Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.
© 2014 Microsoft