Journalist Anderson Cooper, 44 -- his daytime talk show, Anderson, premieres September 12 -- shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I started going gray in college.
2. I wish I still had brown hair.
3. I love my Real Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills. Miami, not so much.
PHOTOS: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' biggest bombshells
4. I met Charlie Chaplin when I was 6. I have a photo, but no actual memory of it.
5. I am very disorganized.
6. Shopping for clothes makes my head hurt.
7. I work out nearly every day. Yes, I know how annoying that sounds.
8. I love fast food.
9. I need to eat better.
PHOTOS: Celebs' favorite healthy snacks
10. I collected toy soldiers when I was young.
11. I became a reporter by going to wars by myself with a camera and a fake press pass.
12. I've been addicted to TV since I was little.
13. I was a Dungeons & Dragons geek when I was young. I spent a lot of time indoors.
14. I can fall asleep anywhere at any time.
15. I was a child model. Embarrassing!
PHOTOS: Stars' first modeling gigs
16. I don't drink any hot liquids. No tea, no coffee.
17. Oddly, my favorite ice cream flavor is coffee.
18. I don't like to wear sunglasses, no matter how bright out it is.
19. I struggled with dyslexia as a child.
20. Chocolate chip cookies make me happy.
21. I can't sing, and won't try.
22. I like to dance, but never on TV.
23. I've bitten my nails for as long as I can remember.
24. I am a dog person and have a dog named Molly, but I've recently discovered cats are OK too.
25. I like to assume the best about people, until I am proven wrong.
Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.
© 2014 Microsoft