Journalist Anderson Cooper, 44 -- his daytime talk show, Anderson, premieres September 12 -- shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I started going gray in college.
2. I wish I still had brown hair.
3. I love my Real Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills. Miami, not so much.
PHOTOS: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' biggest bombshells
4. I met Charlie Chaplin when I was 6. I have a photo, but no actual memory of it.
5. I am very disorganized.
6. Shopping for clothes makes my head hurt.
7. I work out nearly every day. Yes, I know how annoying that sounds.
8. I love fast food.
9. I need to eat better.
PHOTOS: Celebs' favorite healthy snacks
10. I collected toy soldiers when I was young.
11. I became a reporter by going to wars by myself with a camera and a fake press pass.
12. I've been addicted to TV since I was little.
13. I was a Dungeons & Dragons geek when I was young. I spent a lot of time indoors.
14. I can fall asleep anywhere at any time.
15. I was a child model. Embarrassing!
PHOTOS: Stars' first modeling gigs
16. I don't drink any hot liquids. No tea, no coffee.
17. Oddly, my favorite ice cream flavor is coffee.
18. I don't like to wear sunglasses, no matter how bright out it is.
19. I struggled with dyslexia as a child.
20. Chocolate chip cookies make me happy.
21. I can't sing, and won't try.
22. I like to dance, but never on TV.
23. I've bitten my nails for as long as I can remember.
24. I am a dog person and have a dog named Molly, but I've recently discovered cats are OK too.
25. I like to assume the best about people, until I am proven wrong.
Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.
© 2013 Microsoft