Christina Applegate, 40, (Up All Night airs on NBC Thursdays at 9:30 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I was born on Thanksgiving.
2. I don't have a middle name.
3. I had my first acting job in a Playtex baby bottle commercial when I was 3 months old.
4. I named my dog Tallulah after Jodie Foster's character in Bugsy Malone.
5. I got kicked out of Brownies.
6. I'm afraid of bees. Like, stupid afraid.
PHOTOS: Stars' weird phobias
7. I have six tattoos.
8. I am athletic but can't catch a ball to save my life.
9. My favorite band is Led Zeppelin.
PHOTOS: Celebs in concert
10. I have my own bowling ball. Not because I'm good.
11. I dress up like a chicken. A lot.
12. I'm named after my mom's dog, who was named after a painting by Andrew Wyeth.
PHOTOS: Christina and more stars who beat cancer
13. I'm scared to death of flying.
14. I still wear maternity jeans. They're so comfortable. [Daughter Sadie, with music producer fiance Martyn LeNoble, 43, is 14 months old.]
15. Castle is my favorite show.
16. I am a pajama hoarder.
17. When I was 13, I worked as a receptionist at a gym.
VIDEO: Get A-list abs in just minutes at home
18. During the last season of Married With Children, I wore a wig because I had dyed my hair purple and red. What a rebel.
19. I was not the original Kelly Bundy.
20. I haven't made my bed since Sadie was born. Just. Can't.
VIDEO: Christina reveals her bedroom fantasy
21. I've lived within a 1-mile radius of my childhood home my whole life.
22. All That Jazz is one of my favorite movies.
23. If I wasn't an actress, I'd be a dancer.
24. I tried to get Alex Trebek to host a Jeopardy game for my 40th birthday. Fail.
25. I haven't eaten meat since I was 14, but I love the smell of BBQ.
Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.
© 2014 Microsoft