True Blood werewolf Joe Manganiello, 34, shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I am excellent at knife-throwing.
2. My eyes are so bad, they can't be corrected by laser surgery.
3. I made the junior Olympic volleyball team when I was 16.
4. I worked as a roadie for the rock band Goldfinger.
PHOTOS: Before they were on True Blood
5. I was an altar boy.
6. I once planned on playing college basketball and joining the FBI.
7. I love Disneyland.
8. I was asked to skip two grades in elementary school but chose not to.
9. I shaved my head twice and got my front teeth pulled out for stage roles in college.
10. I sang backup on one of the Used's albums.
PHOTOS: Joe Manganiello's best shirtless moments!
11. I love karaoke.
12. My favorite city is Venice, Italy.
13. My favorite movie is Fight Club.
14. My first concert was Pantera.
15. I won third place in a chess tournament when i was 6.
16. I got a 750 on the math portion of the SATs.
17. I am a die-hard Pittsburgh Steelers fan.
VIDEO: Joe Manganiello tells Us how he stays in shape
18. I trained as boxer and was a sparring partner for an NHL player.
19. At age 16 I got paid to dress up like Captain Morgan at bars.
20. My favorite play is A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams.
21. Last summer, I caught a touchdown pass from Joe Montana in a charity game.
22. My favorite book is The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.
23. I appeared full-frontal nude in an Off-Broadway play.
24. I have a bachelor of fine arts degree in classical theater.
25. When I was young, I prayed that God would turn me into a werewolf.
Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.
© 2014 Microsoft