50 Cent and Goldie Hawn Have a Lunch Date!
- Photo: @50cent/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: Theodore Wood © Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital2 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Johnn/JLC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
Rapper 50 Cent, who was recently linked to sassy comedian Chelsea Handler, tweeted a photo of his lunch date with Goldie Hawn on Thursday.
"I had lunch with Goldie Hawn. She is complete sweetheart," he tweeted alongside the photo of him with the actress, 65, both beaming.
Hawn, who became a grandma again last month when daughter Kate Hudson gave birth to a son, Bingham, also tweeted about the meeting. "Lunch was especially sweet today cause I met 50 Cent. His smile lit up the room."
Is there a budding romance between the unlikely pair? Probably not. Hawn has been with actor Kurt Russell for over 25 years. The couple have a son, Boston, together.
The more likely explanation is 50 Cent's recent segue into acting. He proved he wanted to be a serious actor when he lost 50 pounds to star in 2011's "Things Fall Apart."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrettiest Ladies
From Crowd Ignite