Nicole Richie: I Am Not Pregnant
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: LRR/Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- 'One Tree Hill's' Robert Buckley Joins CW Pilot 'iZombie&apoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Paramount to Honor Oracle Co-Founder Larry Ellison at Gala Benefiting Cancer Research at USCMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Exclusive: The Blacklist Casts Tom's "Brother" MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Black Sails: Is Billy Dead?MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:28:00 PM
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-
Nicole Richie would like to clear the air.
This past week, the fashion designer and mother of two became the subject of fresh pregnancy rumors after some blogs claimed she was sporting a baby bump in new photos.
Richie, 29, told UsMagazine.com in a statement Friday:
"Contrary to recent speculation, I am not pregnant. This irresponsible reporting continues to feed an atmosphere of self-doubt and insecurity. To publicly point out a change in anyone's body is mean spirited and cruel. People's bodies change and change again. This is not newsworthy and is a waste of valuable media space that should be used for more important issues."
Richie and rocker husband Joel Madden (they wed in Beverly Hills last December) are already parents to daughter Harlow, 3, and son Sparrow, 18 months.
During a January appearance on CBS' The Talk, Richie explained why she's not racing to have a third child.
"I don't think it's fair to ask someone that had two [children] back to back if they're going to have another one. Right now I'm like, 'Nooo!'," the former Simple Life star said, laughing, "But you never know. I need a nap!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite