Adriana Lima Expecting Second Child
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: John Parra/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: John Parra/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Daly/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: AB5/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
By Jon Warech
The secret is out for Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima, who revealed that she and her husband, former NBA guard Marko Jaric, are expecting their second child.
RELATED VIDEO: Check out Lima in this Swim Bombshell Video
Already mom to 2-year-old daughter Valentina, Lima, 30, told People that "the entire family is very excited, especially Valentina. She keeps blowing kisses to my belly and saying, 'Kisses for the baby.'"
RELATED: 2012 Celeb Baby Brigade
The Brazilian model met Jaric, 33, at a party in Los Angeles in 2006 and married on Valentine's Day in 2009. Soon after the honeymoon, they learned they were expecting their first child.
RELATED: Charlize Theron Adopts a Baby Boy
"The best job in the world for me is being a mom," she told People. "I never thought I could love so much. I always thought, does unconditional love exist? Now I know it does, because I feel it."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite