Adriana Lima Gives Birth to Daughter Sienna!
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: KMazur for Full Picture/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: JD3/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Daly/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: John Parra/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: John Parra/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: INB/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: INB/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- Reactions to 71st annual Golden Globe nominationsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:57:53 AM
- Golden Globes Nominations by the NumbersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:47:34 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- The Golden Globes Big Shock: They Got it RightMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:57:49 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in spring
More baby joy for Brazilian bombshell Adriana Lima!
The supermodel, 31, and her husband, Marko Jaric, welcomed their second daughter in New York on Wednesday, Lima announced to Us Weekly via her rep.
"Marko and I are overjoyed to welcome Sienna into our family, and Valentina is looking forward to becoming a big sister," the model shared in a statement about Sienna, who was born at 1 p.m. and weighed in at approximately 7 pounds on arrival. (Her rep adds that both mother and child are doing well.)
This is the second child for the Victoria's Secret stunner and her former NBA star beau, whom she wed in February 2009; the couple welcomed daughter Valentina later that year.
Lima took to Twitter back in March to share the happy news of her second pregnancy with her followers.
"My favorite job in the world is being a mom! My family could not be more happy," she wrote.
Baby Sienna is sure to have just as cosmopolitan an upbringing as her big sis. Back in August 2011, Lima told the New York Post Valentina already speaks three languages: English, Portuguese and Serbian! (Dad Jaric is Serbian.)
"Every day I discover something about her," she gushed to Us about her toddler. "Every single day is a pleasure to see her. I'm always rushing home! I never rushed to go back in my life! It's the best."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Adriana Lima Gives Birth to Daughter Sienna!
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFuneral Plans
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite