Adriana Lima Gives Birth to Daughter Sienna!
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: KMazur for Full Picture/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: JD3/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Daly/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: John Parra/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: John Parra/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: INB/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: INB/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
More baby joy for Brazilian bombshell Adriana Lima!
The supermodel, 31, and her husband, Marko Jaric, welcomed their second daughter in New York on Wednesday, Lima announced to Us Weekly via her rep.
"Marko and I are overjoyed to welcome Sienna into our family, and Valentina is looking forward to becoming a big sister," the model shared in a statement about Sienna, who was born at 1 p.m. and weighed in at approximately 7 pounds on arrival. (Her rep adds that both mother and child are doing well.)
This is the second child for the Victoria's Secret stunner and her former NBA star beau, whom she wed in February 2009; the couple welcomed daughter Valentina later that year.
Lima took to Twitter back in March to share the happy news of her second pregnancy with her followers.
"My favorite job in the world is being a mom! My family could not be more happy," she wrote.
Baby Sienna is sure to have just as cosmopolitan an upbringing as her big sis. Back in August 2011, Lima told the New York Post Valentina already speaks three languages: English, Portuguese and Serbian! (Dad Jaric is Serbian.)
"Every day I discover something about her," she gushed to Us about her toddler. "Every single day is a pleasure to see her. I'm always rushing home! I never rushed to go back in my life! It's the best."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Adriana Lima Gives Birth to Daughter Sienna!
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHit or Miss?
From Crowd Ignite