Alessandra Ambrosio Names Baby Son Noah Phoenix
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Facebook/Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: Facebook/.5 of 17
- Photo: RR/Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: DYD FOTOGRAFOS/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: SPA/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: WENN15 of 17
- Photo: ALFAQUI/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Alessandra Ambrosio and Jamie Mazur's baby boy has a name!
The Victoria's Secret model and her longtime fiance welcomed their baby boy into the world on Monday and revealed his name Tuesday on Facebook.
"Well, the day just arrived and we couldn't be more happy!!!" Ambrosio, 31, wrote on her Facebook page. "Noah Phoenix was born yesterday afternoon and already stole our hearts."
The couple is already parents to daughter Anja, 3. The proud mother added in her post, "Anja is a proud big sister now and we are so thankful he is with us…"
Mazur, a California businessman, tweeted the birth announcement Monday. He wrote, "Welcome my son, can't wait to show you around this crazy place."
On Tuesday, he joked, "Noah Phoenix will be performing on the main stage at Coachella 2035 with special guest Thom Yorke Save the date. It should be a good show."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite