Alyssa Milano, 40, stars on Mistresses on ABC Mondays at 10 P.M. She spills her secrets to Us.
1. Dream job: shortstop for the L.A. Dodgers.
2. My pinkie toes look like talons.
3. My son, Milo (23 months, with husband David Bugliari, 34) has my pinkie toes.
4. Milo is everything to me.
PHOTOS: Famous TV and Movie Witches
5. If I ate just one food for the rest of my life, it would be my mom's Sunday sauce over rigatoni.
6. If I could have dinner with anyone, it would be John Lennon and Jesus.
7. "Blackbird" by the Beatles is my favorite song.
8. I play a little real guitar and a lot of air guitar.
PHOTOS: Celebs' Mommy Must-Haves
9. I love to play The Beatles: Rock Band. I'm Ringo.
10. I miss the crew from Charmed. (A lot.)
11. I love to bake.
12. I was 170 pounds the day I gave birth.
13. I lost the baby weight by doing Pilates and yoga.
PHOTOS: Celebrity Baby Names: Learn Their Meanings
14. I dye my hair to cover up my grays.
15. I wish I had longer legs.
16. I took improv classes at Upright Citizens Brigade last year.
17. I have vintage watch and doll collections.
18. My favorite book to read Milo is Shel Silverstein's The Giving Tree.
19. My grandmother was a very successful hat designer. She died at 99 years old.
20. I have a sunglasses fetish.
21. My lucky number is 11.
22. I'm afraid of water.
23. I'm allergic to wine.
24. I learned how to drive a car in a red 1988 Toyota MR2.
25. I have 10 horses, four dogs, four chickens and a bunny.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Alyssa Milano: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformations
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.
© 2013 Microsoft