Amanda Bynes, 26 -- an aspiring fashion designer known for headlining hit TV shows like All That and What I Like About You -- shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. My first concert was the Spice Girls. I always wanted to be Posh.
2. I've always loved drawing and my dream is to start a fashion line.
3. I went on Accutane and it really helped my skin clear up.
4. My favorite store is American Apparel.
5. Rag and Bone makes the best jeans.
PHOTOS: Celebrities who love brightly colored denim
6. I'm addicted to online shopping.
7. My nickname is Chick.
8. I know how to play the piano and the violin.
9. My grandma and grandpa are from Toronto.
10. My favorite perfume is Stella by Stella McCartney.
11. I gain weight quickly so I need to work out constantly.
12. I would love to start recording an album.
13. I started acting when I was 7. My first commercial was Nestle Buncha Crunch.
PHOTOS: Amanda Bynes' life in the spotlight
14. My favorite dark lipstick is Diva by Mac.
15. I moved to New York City and I love it! I lost 4 lbs. since I moved. I'm 121 lbs -- my goal is 100 lbs.
16. I survived Hurricane Sandy.
17. I bought a Rolex. It's my most prized possession.
18. Diet Coke is my favorite soda.
19. I'm Polish, Irish and Lithuanian on my dad's side; Romanian, Polish and Russian on my mom's side.
20. Macaroons are my favorite cookie.
21. Alexander Wang makes the best T-shirts.
22. Paper Boy and Ms. Pac Man are my favorite childhood video games.
PHOTOS: Stars' favorite childhood toys
23. I always fall asleep during massages. I love them.
24. I love eggplant Parmesan.
25. I love going to the Bahamas.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Amanda Bynes: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.
Watch as Gisele Bundchen parties in Brazil, Paris Hilton eats a burger and more in celebs out and about!
Get the latest on Hayden Panettiere's rumored engagement on Replay.
© 2014 Microsoft