Amanda Bynes, 26 -- an aspiring fashion designer known for headlining hit TV shows like All That and What I Like About You -- shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. My first concert was the Spice Girls. I always wanted to be Posh.
2. I've always loved drawing and my dream is to start a fashion line.
3. I went on Accutane and it really helped my skin clear up.
4. My favorite store is American Apparel.
5. Rag and Bone makes the best jeans.
PHOTOS: Celebrities who love brightly colored denim
6. I'm addicted to online shopping.
7. My nickname is Chick.
8. I know how to play the piano and the violin.
9. My grandma and grandpa are from Toronto.
10. My favorite perfume is Stella by Stella McCartney.
11. I gain weight quickly so I need to work out constantly.
12. I would love to start recording an album.
13. I started acting when I was 7. My first commercial was Nestle Buncha Crunch.
PHOTOS: Amanda Bynes' life in the spotlight
14. My favorite dark lipstick is Diva by Mac.
15. I moved to New York City and I love it! I lost 4 lbs. since I moved. I'm 121 lbs -- my goal is 100 lbs.
16. I survived Hurricane Sandy.
17. I bought a Rolex. It's my most prized possession.
18. Diet Coke is my favorite soda.
19. I'm Polish, Irish and Lithuanian on my dad's side; Romanian, Polish and Russian on my mom's side.
20. Macaroons are my favorite cookie.
21. Alexander Wang makes the best T-shirts.
22. Paper Boy and Ms. Pac Man are my favorite childhood video games.
PHOTOS: Stars' favorite childhood toys
23. I always fall asleep during massages. I love them.
24. I love eggplant Parmesan.
25. I love going to the Bahamas.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Amanda Bynes: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.
© 2014 Microsoft