Amar'e Stoudemire, New York Knicks player, marries Alexis Welch
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Duane Burleson/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Duane Burleson/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Slam dunk! New York Knicks player Amar'e Stoudemire married Alexis Welch, the mother of his four children on Saturday in Miami, Fla., his rep confirms to Us Weekly exclusively.
Although the pair were legally married in their New York City apartment on Dec. 12, 12012, they wanted to throw a huge wedding reception to celebrate. "This is fairy tale amazing down to every last detail," a source tells Us of the beautiful event that took place at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, with the couple's guests staying at Fontainebleau hotel.
Indeed, guests included most of the Knicks, including Carmelo Anthony, his wife La La, and Tyson Chandler, as well as Timbaland, Swizz Beatz with wife Alicia Keys, Spanx creator Sarah Blakely and her husband Jessie Itzler, among others.
The couple's children: daughters Assata and Are, and two sons, Amare, and their newborn boy (who was born in May), were all a part of the wedding party.
Oprah Winfrey's famed event planner, Colin Cowie, and his team planned the whole weekend for the star-studded guests. A source tells Us that the bride wore a J'Anton wedding gown and a Oscar de la Renta reception gown and was joined by six bridesmaids.
The NBA all-star player, 30, wore a Calvin Klein Collection wedding suit and a Lanvin reception suit, complete with a red jacket. He was joined by 11 groomsmen.
The couple met in 2002 after Stoudemire was drafted by the Phoenix Suns. They got engaged in Paris in June 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite