Pregnant Alessandra Ambrosio plans work return for six weeks after delivery date
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: ALFAQUI/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: SPA/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 13
- Photo: Facebook/.9 of 13
- Photo: Dave/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio has lined up work commitments for six weeks after she's due to give birth.
RELATED: 2012's Celeb Baby Brigade
The Victoria's Secret model and her fiance, Jamie Mazur, will become parents to their second child in June, but Ambrosio has no plans to take extended maternity leave and hopes to be back in the public eye the following month.
She tells Vogue magazine, "I already have jobs planned for afterwards, so hopefully will be back in shape! I told my booker and my manager, 'I know I have a job to do, so just book the jobs and hopefully it'll be fine.'
She added, "I only have a few more jobs to do before I have the baby -- all editorial, no more catwalk now -- and then I hope to be back in London for the opening of the Victoria's Secret store in July. I should definitely be back for the next Victoria's Secret show; I have quite a while until then."
RELATED: Walk That Walk!
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite