Pregnant Alessandra Ambrosio plans work return for six weeks after delivery date
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: ALFAQUI/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: SPA/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 13
- Photo: Facebook/.9 of 13
- Photo: Dave/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a Relief
Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio has lined up work commitments for six weeks after she's due to give birth.
RELATED: 2012's Celeb Baby Brigade
The Victoria's Secret model and her fiance, Jamie Mazur, will become parents to their second child in June, but Ambrosio has no plans to take extended maternity leave and hopes to be back in the public eye the following month.
She tells Vogue magazine, "I already have jobs planned for afterwards, so hopefully will be back in shape! I told my booker and my manager, 'I know I have a job to do, so just book the jobs and hopefully it'll be fine.'
She added, "I only have a few more jobs to do before I have the baby -- all editorial, no more catwalk now -- and then I hope to be back in London for the opening of the Victoria's Secret store in July. I should definitely be back for the next Victoria's Secret show; I have quite a while until then."
RELATED: Walk That Walk!
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTeenage Dream
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite