Pregnant Alessandra Ambrosio plans work return for six weeks after delivery date
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: ALFAQUI/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: SPA/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 13
- Photo: Facebook/.9 of 13
- Photo: Dave/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio has lined up work commitments for six weeks after she's due to give birth.
RELATED: 2012's Celeb Baby Brigade
The Victoria's Secret model and her fiance, Jamie Mazur, will become parents to their second child in June, but Ambrosio has no plans to take extended maternity leave and hopes to be back in the public eye the following month.
She tells Vogue magazine, "I already have jobs planned for afterwards, so hopefully will be back in shape! I told my booker and my manager, 'I know I have a job to do, so just book the jobs and hopefully it'll be fine.'
She added, "I only have a few more jobs to do before I have the baby -- all editorial, no more catwalk now -- and then I hope to be back in London for the opening of the Victoria's Secret store in July. I should definitely be back for the next Victoria's Secret show; I have quite a while until then."
RELATED: Walk That Walk!
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite