Pregnant Alessandra Ambrosio plans work return for six weeks after delivery date
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: ALFAQUI/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: SPA/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 13
- Photo: Facebook/.9 of 13
- Photo: Dave/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's Live ProductionMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:23:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from book
Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio has lined up work commitments for six weeks after she's due to give birth.
RELATED: 2012's Celeb Baby Brigade
The Victoria's Secret model and her fiance, Jamie Mazur, will become parents to their second child in June, but Ambrosio has no plans to take extended maternity leave and hopes to be back in the public eye the following month.
She tells Vogue magazine, "I already have jobs planned for afterwards, so hopefully will be back in shape! I told my booker and my manager, 'I know I have a job to do, so just book the jobs and hopefully it'll be fine.'
She added, "I only have a few more jobs to do before I have the baby -- all editorial, no more catwalk now -- and then I hope to be back in London for the opening of the Victoria's Secret store in July. I should definitely be back for the next Victoria's Secret show; I have quite a while until then."
RELATED: Walk That Walk!
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite