Pregnant Alessandra Ambrosio plans work return for six weeks after delivery date
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: ALFAQUI/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: SPA/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 13
- Photo: Facebook/.9 of 13
- Photo: Dave/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio has lined up work commitments for six weeks after she's due to give birth.
RELATED: 2012's Celeb Baby Brigade
The Victoria's Secret model and her fiance, Jamie Mazur, will become parents to their second child in June, but Ambrosio has no plans to take extended maternity leave and hopes to be back in the public eye the following month.
She tells Vogue magazine, "I already have jobs planned for afterwards, so hopefully will be back in shape! I told my booker and my manager, 'I know I have a job to do, so just book the jobs and hopefully it'll be fine.'
She added, "I only have a few more jobs to do before I have the baby -- all editorial, no more catwalk now -- and then I hope to be back in London for the opening of the Victoria's Secret store in July. I should definitely be back for the next Victoria's Secret show; I have quite a while until then."
RELATED: Walk That Walk!
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite