Ray Donovan star Ambyr Childers, 24, spills her secrets to Us Weekly. Her new show premieres June 30 at 10 p.m. EST on Showtime.
1. I was raised Mormon.
2. I got a scholarship to play golf in college and decided instead to take my first TV acting gig on All My Children.
3. My favorite female artist is Avril Lavigne.
4. I don’t go on roller coasters.
5. I love running to Eminem.
6. I love making s'mores in my fire place.
PHOTOS: Stars' Best Day-to-Night Fashion Looks
7. I'm afraid to go in the ocean, but I love going to the beach.
8. My first feature film was Carolina with Shirley MacLaine.
9. I love Broadway theatre.
10. I hate flying, but have to do it a lot.
11. I go to Starbucks everyday.
12. My great-grandmother is still alive.
13. My favorite colors are pink and black.
14. I think Chelsea Handler is hilarious.
PHOTOS: Celebs' Summer Hair Makeovers
15. I'm really competitive.
16. I never get enough sleep.
17. I'm a total homebody.
18. I get along great with my mother-in-law.
19. I love shopping at Target, even though I don't have a RED card.
20. I cry every time I watch The Notebook.
PHOTOS: Stars Without Makeup
21. I seldom wear makeup.
22. I celebrate Hannukah and Christmas.
23. I'm obsessed with chocolate.
24. I hate snakes.
25. I've always dreamed of working with Leonardo DiCaprio.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ambyr Childers: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.
© 2014 Microsoft