Ray Donovan star Ambyr Childers, 24, spills her secrets to Us Weekly. Her new show premieres June 30 at 10 p.m. EST on Showtime.
1. I was raised Mormon.
2. I got a scholarship to play golf in college and decided instead to take my first TV acting gig on All My Children.
3. My favorite female artist is Avril Lavigne.
4. I don’t go on roller coasters.
5. I love running to Eminem.
6. I love making s'mores in my fire place.
PHOTOS: Stars' Best Day-to-Night Fashion Looks
7. I'm afraid to go in the ocean, but I love going to the beach.
8. My first feature film was Carolina with Shirley MacLaine.
9. I love Broadway theatre.
10. I hate flying, but have to do it a lot.
11. I go to Starbucks everyday.
12. My great-grandmother is still alive.
13. My favorite colors are pink and black.
14. I think Chelsea Handler is hilarious.
PHOTOS: Celebs' Summer Hair Makeovers
15. I'm really competitive.
16. I never get enough sleep.
17. I'm a total homebody.
18. I get along great with my mother-in-law.
19. I love shopping at Target, even though I don't have a RED card.
20. I cry every time I watch The Notebook.
PHOTOS: Stars Without Makeup
21. I seldom wear makeup.
22. I celebrate Hannukah and Christmas.
23. I'm obsessed with chocolate.
24. I hate snakes.
25. I've always dreamed of working with Leonardo DiCaprio.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ambyr Childers: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.
© 2014 Microsoft