Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, Melissa McCarthy Among "Most Powerful Moms" of 2012
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News6 of 11
- Photo: CAP/PPG/JH/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Who run the world? Working moms!
Just before Mother's Day, Working Mother magazine is honoring ten entertainers, entrepreneurs, and executives who are making waves in their respective fields--and raising future leaders at home.
Their list of 2012's Most Powerful Moms includes Hollywood headliners Angelina Jolie, Beyonce and Melissa McCarthy.
Actress and producer McCarthy, 41, is a mom to daughters Vivian, 5, and Georgette, 2 (dad is actor Ben Falcone); Jolie, 36, who has six children with fiance Brad Pitt (Maddox, 11, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5 and twins Knox and Vivienne, 3) was recently named a Special Envoy to the UNHCR after serving as Goodwill Ambassador for over ten years.
16-time Grammy winner Beyonce, 30, gave birth to her and Jay-Z's first child, Blue Ivy, on January 7.
The "eclectic" group of honorees "are just a few of the moms making a major impact right now," Jennifer Owens, Working Mother Media's Editorial Director, tells Us Weekly in a statement. "All of the power women on our list have at least one child 18 or younger, and all are based in the U.S."
Also on the list? Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, Hunger Games author Suzanne Collins, Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Mary Schapiro, and Today show co-anchor Ann Curry.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite