Victoria Beckham: No Interest in Designing Children's Clothes
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks1 of 23
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP2 of 23
- Photo: LTA/Wonderwall3 of 23
- Photo: Numero/Promotional4 of 23
- Photo: Elle5 of 23
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News7 of 23
- Photo: XYF/ZOJ/WENN8 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 23
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 23
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP12 of 23
- Photo: Tony Clark/WENN13 of 23
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter14 of 23
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com15 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News16 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News17 of 23
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks18 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com19 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News20 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News21 of 23
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com22 of 23
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Victoria Beckham has dismissed reports she's set to design a children's clothing line, insisting she has no interest in creating fashion for youngsters.
RELATED: Year in Review: Celebritots 2011
The former Spice Girls star and her husband, David, are parents to three sons and a baby daughter, and recent reports suggested Beckham was keen to expand her lines of women's apparel with a children's collection.
She tells Japan's Numero magazine, "We are researching retail and e-commerce opportunities at the moment. I rarely get (a) chance to go out shopping; everything I do is online, and I believe that will play a part of the future. Contrary to what people say, I have no interest in doing a children's line. There are lots of people doing that very well already."
Gwen Stefani and Madonna are among the celebrities who boast successful fashion ranges for juniors.
RELATED: Countdown: Sexiest Backs
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite