Victoria Beckham: No Interest in Designing Children's Clothes
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks1 of 23
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP2 of 23
- Photo: LTA/Wonderwall3 of 23
- Photo: Numero/Promotional4 of 23
- Photo: Elle5 of 23
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News7 of 23
- Photo: XYF/ZOJ/WENN8 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 23
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 23
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP12 of 23
- Photo: Tony Clark/WENN13 of 23
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter14 of 23
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com15 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News16 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News17 of 23
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks18 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com19 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News20 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News21 of 23
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com22 of 23
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan Questions
Victoria Beckham has dismissed reports she's set to design a children's clothing line, insisting she has no interest in creating fashion for youngsters.
RELATED: Year in Review: Celebritots 2011
The former Spice Girls star and her husband, David, are parents to three sons and a baby daughter, and recent reports suggested Beckham was keen to expand her lines of women's apparel with a children's collection.
She tells Japan's Numero magazine, "We are researching retail and e-commerce opportunities at the moment. I rarely get (a) chance to go out shopping; everything I do is online, and I believe that will play a part of the future. Contrary to what people say, I have no interest in doing a children's line. There are lots of people doing that very well already."
Gwen Stefani and Madonna are among the celebrities who boast successful fashion ranges for juniors.
RELATED: Countdown: Sexiest Backs
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStylish Mama
From Crowd Ignite