Victoria Beckham: No Interest in Designing Children's Clothes
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks1 of 23
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP2 of 23
- Photo: LTA/Wonderwall3 of 23
- Photo: Numero/Promotional4 of 23
- Photo: Elle5 of 23
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News7 of 23
- Photo: XYF/ZOJ/WENN8 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 23
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 23
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP12 of 23
- Photo: Tony Clark/WENN13 of 23
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter14 of 23
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com15 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News16 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News17 of 23
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks18 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com19 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News20 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News21 of 23
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com22 of 23
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Victoria Beckham has dismissed reports she's set to design a children's clothing line, insisting she has no interest in creating fashion for youngsters.
RELATED: Year in Review: Celebritots 2011
The former Spice Girls star and her husband, David, are parents to three sons and a baby daughter, and recent reports suggested Beckham was keen to expand her lines of women's apparel with a children's collection.
She tells Japan's Numero magazine, "We are researching retail and e-commerce opportunities at the moment. I rarely get (a) chance to go out shopping; everything I do is online, and I believe that will play a part of the future. Contrary to what people say, I have no interest in doing a children's line. There are lots of people doing that very well already."
Gwen Stefani and Madonna are among the celebrities who boast successful fashion ranges for juniors.
RELATED: Countdown: Sexiest Backs
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby's Here!
From Crowd Ignite