Victoria Beckham: No Interest in Designing Children's Clothes
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks1 of 23
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP2 of 23
- Photo: LTA/Wonderwall3 of 23
- Photo: Numero/Promotional4 of 23
- Photo: Elle5 of 23
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News7 of 23
- Photo: XYF/ZOJ/WENN8 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 23
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 23
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP12 of 23
- Photo: Tony Clark/WENN13 of 23
- Photo: @victoriabeckham/Twitter14 of 23
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com15 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News16 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News17 of 23
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks18 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com19 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News20 of 23
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News21 of 23
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com22 of 23
More Celeb News
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Bachelorette Contestant in a Coma After Paragliding AccidentMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir Join NBC's Kentucky Derby CoverageMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War Criminals
Victoria Beckham has dismissed reports she's set to design a children's clothing line, insisting she has no interest in creating fashion for youngsters.
RELATED: Year in Review: Celebritots 2011
The former Spice Girls star and her husband, David, are parents to three sons and a baby daughter, and recent reports suggested Beckham was keen to expand her lines of women's apparel with a children's collection.
She tells Japan's Numero magazine, "We are researching retail and e-commerce opportunities at the moment. I rarely get (a) chance to go out shopping; everything I do is online, and I believe that will play a part of the future. Contrary to what people say, I have no interest in doing a children's line. There are lots of people doing that very well already."
Gwen Stefani and Madonna are among the celebrities who boast successful fashion ranges for juniors.
RELATED: Countdown: Sexiest Backs
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSneak Peek
From Crowd Ignite