Brandi Glanville: My Son Mason Got "Extremely Ill" From Eating LeAnn Rimes' Laxatives
After Rimes tweeted she was flying out with "my boys" on Nov. 30, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star told ex-husband Eddie Cibrian's new wife that her sons, Mason, 9 and Jake, 5, are not her boys.
"They are my boys, Eddie's boys and your stepsons. . . for now," Glanville, 40, tweeted. But that's not all she has to say!
In an exclusive interview with Us Weekly's Rebecca Bienstock, Glanville opens up about why she doesn't think Rimes -- who underwent a 30-day treatment program for stress and anxiety in August -- is fit to be around her children. In addition to Rimes posting a video of one of her stepsons riding a bicycle without a helmet, Glanville tells Us Mason became "extremely ill" after eating one of Rimes' laxatives by accident.
"I, unfortunately, don't find her to be stable and I don't want her around my kids when Eddie's not there -- or at least the nanny, his parents, someone," Glanville says of Rimes. "Mason, my eldest, ate some of Le's candies and got extremely ill. And Le's candies are laxatives. It was a big f--king deal for me, and I lost my mind."
"She has one in every purse. Mason found on on the floor and thought it was a Skittle! They don't keep sugar in the house," Glanville explains. "He thought he finally found candy." (Responds Rimes' rep: "Just more inaccuracies and half-truths.")
Glanville is also upset over a video Rimes, 30, posted of her son riding a bicycle without a helmet. The Bravo star says she's been arguing with her ex over whether or not she can show their children on the reality show.
"I just thought it was very hypocritical of LeAnn to post this video . . ." the model tells Us. "He doesn't have a helmet on and he's driving without his training wheels, which he doesn't even do at my house."
She adds, "These are my children and I don't want this unstable person around them when she's alone."
In a statement to Us, Cibrian, 39, says, "It is absolutely ridiculous that my ex-wife continues to put the personal lives of myself, LeAnn, our sons and my family on public display for the sake of her notoriety. She is fully capable and has the means of contacting myself and LeAnn privately to discuss any matter concerning the children. The fact she chooses not to, should be pretty transparent. And while I do not wish to fuel her ever-igniting fire, there is a breaking point where enough is enough."
"My wife, LeAnn, continues to be a loving and positive influence on the lives of my sons. They are without a doubt lucky to have her. The love they have for their 'bonus mom' continues to grow each day as we navigate the changes to our family; a fact that Brandi cannot argue as she herself has stated as much," Cibrian adds. "If my ex-wife truly cared about the welfare of our sons, she would stop the constant bashing on an important person in their lives and focus on productive co-parenting to make our blended family the strongest it can be. And she would do so privately. Let's see. . ."
To read Glanville's full interview, click here.
For more on Glanville's interview about Rimes' stepparenting choices -- including what her next move is -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Brandi Glanville: My Son Mason Got "Extremely Ill" From Eating LeAnn Rimes' Laxatives
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite