Army Wives' Brooke Shields, 48, spills her secrets to Us. Her new movie, The Hot Flashes, is out in July.
1. I get shots because I'm allergic to my dog.
2. My first movie was Annie Hall but my scenes were cut.
3. I love curling up in the Allegra La-Z-Boy chair to read while my daughters (Rowan, 10, and Grier, 7) do their homework.
4. I always regret not continuing to study piano.
PHOTOS: Summer Movie Guide
5. I put on '40s music and dance alone in my house.
6. I go to the Container Store when I'm stressed.
7. I have two tattoos.
8. I am afraid to skydive.
PHOTOS: Expensive Hollywood Kids' Clothes
9. Laughing is my favorite thing to do.
10. When I was a kid, I had a Siberian husky. When she died, my mom told me that she went to Alaska to pull sleds.
11. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.
12. I can open a twist-off beer bottle with my forearm.
13. The first day filming Army Wives, I fell down the stairs of the C-17 plane I was supposed to have been flying.
14. I did an internship at the San Diego Zoo in high school.
PHOTOS: Celebrity Pregnancy Confessions
15. I knocked down a support beam of my house pulling the gar into the garage when my heel got stuck.
16. I can still zip up my original Calvin Klein jeans.
17. I graduated with honors in French literature from Princeton University.
18. My exercise of choice is spinning at SoulCycle.
19. My parents got divorced when I was 5 months old.
20. I am addicted to Ice Breakers Sours.
21. I was born two months premature. I weighed 5 pounds, 3 ounces (what happened?).
22. I hate "to be continued" on TV shows.
23. I have three half sisters and one stepsister from my dad's second marriage.
24. My first car was a brown Chrysler LeBaron convertible.
25. While falling asleep, I dream about decorating imaginary houses.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Brooke Shields: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.
© 2014 Microsoft