Caroline Manzo: Teresa Giudice Is a "Sociopath," "Fraud"
It's been more than a year since Teresa Giudice's Fabulicious cookbook was published, and Giudice's Real Housewives of New Jersey costar Caroline Manzo is still taking offense over Giudice calling her "as Italian as the Olive Garden" within its pages.
Though Giudice maintained that her comments were good-natured and made in jest, the 51-year-old reality star launched into an epic tirade on Sunday's Real Housewives of New Jersey, denouncing Giudice as a "sociopath" and a "fraud."
Things turned ugly for the duo during the final night of their Napa Valley wine country trip, when Giudice's cousin Kathy Wakile tried to bring Manzo and Giudice together, only to drive them even further apart. "Kathy is really trying to get [Teresa] through her Fabulicious haze, letting her know these people are helping her," Manzo said Sunday before the fireworks began.
When Manzo, 51, decided to confront Giudice, 40, about her cookbook dig, all hell broke loose. "This is why I want nothing to do with you -- you are a disgrace! I'd like to admit what you've done to me. Tell me the truth: That you meant to do that to me in the cookbook. Tell me you hate me!"
Giudice continued to insist that her cookbook commentary was a "joke." "I have more class than you. I can definitely prove it to you on my kids," Giudice told Manzo. "I'm telling the truth. I don't know how to lie. I never ever, ever, ever wrote one bad thing about you."
As Jacqueline Laurita pretended to be asleep during their vicious spat, and Melissa Gorga and Wakile remained silent, Manzo continued to lay into Giudice. "I am just as Italian as Teresa Giudice, but she has that off-the-boat mentality, to be the best," Manzo reasoned. "She has to look down at everyone. If she's looking up at you, she's thinking of a way to take you down. I'm arguing with a sociopath. In Teresa's mind, it's her rules. She doesn't give two s--ts."
Attempting to intervene, Joe Giudice pulled his wife away from the situation, telling her they needed to head to the airport to catch an earlier flight. But even as she walked out the door, Giudice put up a fight against the woman who called her an "ugly human being."
Snapped Giudice of Manzo: "She's a f--king c--nt and can go f--k herself."
Tell Us: Are you on Team Caroline or Team Teresa?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Caroline Manzo: Teresa Giudice Is a "Sociopath," "Fraud"
- Celebs Without Makeup
- Brad Pitt's Changing Looks
- Hollywood's Hottest Dads
- Mark Wahlberg's Shirtless Looks
- Prince William & Duchess Kate's Cutest Couple Moments
- Stars with tattoos of other celebs
- Brooke Shields' Changing Looks
- Carrie Underwood's Evolving Looks
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Cast Yearbook Photos
- Worst Celeb Sunburns
- Celeb Twins
- Celebs Who Work Out on the Beach
- Country Music's Hottest Couples
- Worst spring wardrobes
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Romance Retro
- WATN: 'Boy Meets World'
- Tim McGraw's changing looks
- Craziest Kim Kardashian pregnancy rumors
- Celebs Who Look Like Their Pets
- Mariah & Nick's Matching Style
- Hollywood's Tomboys
- The Royal Couple's Favorite Sports
- Kim Kardashian's Curvy Maternity Style
- WATN: 'Jurassic Park'
- January Jones' Retro Looks
- The Rock's Soft Side
- WATN: 'Veronica Mars'
- WATN: 'Beetlejuice'
- Fergie's Changing Looks
- Star Twitter Quitters
- Hollywood's Hottest Ryans
- Insured Celebrity Body Parts
- Most Expensive Celeb Engagement Rings
- Sweetest Celeb PDA
- Kim Kardashian's Tightest Looks
- Olivia Wilde's Best Street Style
- Justin Timberlake's Many Looks
- Hottest Royal Beach Bodies
- Celebrity Pets with Famous Names
- Michelle Williams' Best Fashion Moments
- Lindsay Lohan's Changing Looks
- Justin Bieber's Changing Hair
- Most Awkward People on the Red Carpet
- WATN: '7th Heaven'
- Ke$ha's Worst Looks
- Worst Oscar Fashion
- George Clooney's Oscar Dates
- Most Embarrassing Celeb Splits
- Stars Before They Were Oscar Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence's Best Fashion Moments
- Rihanna's Sexiest Grammy Style
- Drew Barrymore's Craziest Looks
- Jennifer Aniston's Changing Looks
- Worst Dressed Celeb Designers
- Anne Hathaway's Oscar Looks
- Grammy's Hottest Couples
- Taylor Swift's Best Grammy Fashion
- WATN: 'Wonder Years'
- Destiny's Child's Most Iconic Looks
- Best Off-Season Bikini Bods
- Emma Stone's Best Red-Carpet Looks
- Celeb Flashers
- Mariah Carey's Biggest Feuds
- Mariah Carey's Wacky Wardrobe
- Britney Spears' Wackiest Red Carpet Poses
- Celeb Makeup Mistakes
- Ryan Gosling's Leading Ladies
- Nicole Kidman's Golden Globe Fashion
- Katy Perry's Year as a Single Gal
- Celebs Who've Removed Romantic Tattoos
- Most Memorable Celeb Holiday Cards
- Five of the Worst Celeb Winter Wardrobes
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux's Romance Retro
- Stars Who Are Aging in Reverse
- Christina Aguilera's Worst Looks
- 2012's One Hit Wonders
- Celebs Without Makeup
- Best and Worst Beach Bodies of 2012
- 2012 Fashion Don'ts
- Craziest Beauty Trends of 2012
- Celebs Who Survived Cheating Scandals
- The Turkeys of 2012
- Kristen Stewart's Best Red Carpet Moments
- WATN: 'Less Than Zero'
- Star Couples Who Went from Friends to Lovers
- The Most Famous Celebrity Pets
- The Hottest Celebrity Halloween Costumes
- WATN: 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'
- Jessica Biel's White Hot Red Carpet Style
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Check out some of Olivia Wilde's best street style.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite