Charlie Sheen Compliments Miley Cyrus' New Haircut
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/Twitter1 of 14
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Twitter5 of 14
- Photo: AD/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 14
- Photo: GRPR/GSI7 of 14
- Photo: DT2/Daniel Tanner/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 14
- Photo: HD1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
He's just being Charlie?
Charlie Sheen took to Twitter earlier this week to compliment pal Miley Cyrus on her new, "winning" 'do.
After Cyrus, 19, wrote that the "Anger Management" star "IS THE [bomb icon]," Sheen replied, "Idk, w/that new haircut Miles ... You're the [bomb icon.] Come watch the show at my place! XO." (Their exchange has since been deleted).
The "LOL" actress first debuted her drastic new cut to her 8.1 million followers on Aug. 12. In the face of some surprisingly intense backlash, she's been doing her best to maintain a Zen-like state of mind and tune out the haters.
"Self love is the greatest of all flatterers," Cyrus wrote one day later, underneath a headshot of her with the punky platinum cut, her nose ring, and dark red lips.
Last year, the former "Hannah Montana" star credited Sheen, who chronicled his "epic" 2011 on Twitter, with her decision to return to the social networking site after an almost year-and-a-half-long hiatus.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Charlie Sheen Compliments Miley Cyrus' New Haircut
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite