Charlie Sheen Compliments Miley Cyrus' New Haircut
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/Twitter1 of 14
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Twitter5 of 14
- Photo: AD/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 14
- Photo: GRPR/GSI7 of 14
- Photo: DT2/Daniel Tanner/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 14
- Photo: HD1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
He's just being Charlie?
Charlie Sheen took to Twitter earlier this week to compliment pal Miley Cyrus on her new, "winning" 'do.
After Cyrus, 19, wrote that the "Anger Management" star "IS THE [bomb icon]," Sheen replied, "Idk, w/that new haircut Miles ... You're the [bomb icon.] Come watch the show at my place! XO." (Their exchange has since been deleted).
The "LOL" actress first debuted her drastic new cut to her 8.1 million followers on Aug. 12. In the face of some surprisingly intense backlash, she's been doing her best to maintain a Zen-like state of mind and tune out the haters.
"Self love is the greatest of all flatterers," Cyrus wrote one day later, underneath a headshot of her with the punky platinum cut, her nose ring, and dark red lips.
Last year, the former "Hannah Montana" star credited Sheen, who chronicled his "epic" 2011 on Twitter, with her decision to return to the social networking site after an almost year-and-a-half-long hiatus.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Charlie Sheen Compliments Miley Cyrus' New Haircut
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite