Charlie Sheen Compliments Miley Cyrus' New Haircut
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/Twitter1 of 14
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Twitter5 of 14
- Photo: AD/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 14
- Photo: GRPR/GSI7 of 14
- Photo: DT2/Daniel Tanner/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 14
- Photo: HD1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
He's just being Charlie?
Charlie Sheen took to Twitter earlier this week to compliment pal Miley Cyrus on her new, "winning" 'do.
After Cyrus, 19, wrote that the "Anger Management" star "IS THE [bomb icon]," Sheen replied, "Idk, w/that new haircut Miles ... You're the [bomb icon.] Come watch the show at my place! XO." (Their exchange has since been deleted).
The "LOL" actress first debuted her drastic new cut to her 8.1 million followers on Aug. 12. In the face of some surprisingly intense backlash, she's been doing her best to maintain a Zen-like state of mind and tune out the haters.
"Self love is the greatest of all flatterers," Cyrus wrote one day later, underneath a headshot of her with the punky platinum cut, her nose ring, and dark red lips.
Last year, the former "Hannah Montana" star credited Sheen, who chronicled his "epic" 2011 on Twitter, with her decision to return to the social networking site after an almost year-and-a-half-long hiatus.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Charlie Sheen Compliments Miley Cyrus' New Haircut
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite