Charlize Theron Tearfully Recounts Two-Year Process of Adopting Baby JacksonRelated: Charlize Theron
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Francois Mori/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Universal Pictures6 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Jason Schwartzman Joins Christoph Waltz, Amy Adams in Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes&aMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 2:59:22 PM
- Michael Cera Having a High Time in 'Crystal Fairy' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 2:55:28 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX
Charlize Theron already had a couple of little ones at home before she brought home 9-day-old Jackson in March.
In a Thursday appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the "Snow White and the Huntsman" star, 36, opened up about expanding her brood and how her rescue dogs responded to the newest addition to the family.
"Dogs tend to ... it takes them a little bit to really fall madly in love with someone," Theron said of her two rescue pups, a terrier mutt and a pit bull. "They know their owner and they'll be friendly, but they won't fall madly in love with just a stranger instantly."
But when the actress brought home her son, it was a totally different story. "From the moment this baby came into our home, those two dogs have never been more in love," Theron revealed. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed."
Her pit bull, Blue, in particular has been "really beyond," she shared. "The pit woke up with me for every feed, for every change. And whenever the baby would cry, the pit would start crying."
Added Theron, "People keep saying, 'You're a single mom.' I go, 'Actually, I'm not. I got two boys helping me out.'"
The "Prometheus" actress also opened up to DeGeneres about her roller-coaster two-year adoption process, tearing up as she recounted her story.
"My mom said the most beautiful thing. She said, 'You know, it took me nine months to fall in love with you while you were growing in my stomach, and it took you two years to fall in love with this little baby,'" Theron said. "It took two years of waiting, and then one day, it's finally there, and it feels exactly how it's supposed to feel. I don't know how to describe it. It just feels right."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Check out some of Olivia Wilde's best street style.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite