Chris Brown, Jenny Johnson Twitter Feud Spurs Death Threats From Fans
Chris Brown may be done with Twitter -- for now -- but where he left off, his army of fans has picked up.
Following the 24-year-old "Don't Wake Me Up" singer's vulgar feud with comedienne Jenny Johnson over the weekend, Brown's fans (a.k.a. "Team Breezy") took to the micro-blogging social-media site to hurl their own vile insults and threats at Johnson.
"Super mad right now if I see that Jenny Johnson I'll stab her to death," Twitter user @_Haineko_ posted on Monday, Nov. 26.
"Stfu b---h honestly, I wanna sit on your face and stab 1235 needles in your eyeball, you son of a motherless goat," Brown fan @Trigga_breezy wrote.
Johnson, for her part, called out the haters in a tweet and asked site administrators to look into the blood-thirsty messages.
"We are doing a bit of investigating...to see who are writing them and if they should be taken seriously -- or [if they're] just something we need to ignore," the writer told Celebuzz on Tuesday, Nov. 27. "We are trying to discover if it's just a bunch of kids goofing off or something else."
Either way, she boasted, "I was proud that after six months of harassing the guy, all my hard work paid off."
Johnson wasn't the only one to take aim at Brown this week. After their feud -- which began when she replied to the singer's comment about looking older than his years with "I know! Being a worthless piece of s--t can really age a person" -- several other celebs jumped on the Brown-hating bandwagon.
Late-night host Chelsea Handler, for one, called Rihanna's on-and-off boyfriend a "moron" and criticized his explicit rants.
Brown also came under fire from the ladies on The View.
"I think it's disgusting, first of all," co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck said on Monday morning. "But also, it seems like verbal rape to me. And I think at some point there's gotta be a point where Twitter should ban anyone who writes anything forever on there and you should identify yourself."
"I don't think that's verbal rape," Whoopi Goldberg countered. "Both were verbally assaulting each other, and this is what we need to get rid of on Twitter, because it happens too often and too much to too many people."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Chris Brown, Jenny Johnson Twitter Feud Spurs Death Threats From Fans
- Brad Pitt's Changing Looks
- Hollywood's Hottest Dads
- Mark Wahlberg's Shirtless Looks
- Prince William & Duchess Kate's Cutest Couple Moments
- Stars with tattoos of other celebs
- Brooke Shields' Changing Looks
- Carrie Underwood's Evolving Looks
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Cast Yearbook Photos
- Worst Celeb Sunburns
- Celeb Twins
- Celebs Who Work Out on the Beach
- Country Music's Hottest Couples
- Worst spring wardrobes
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Romance Retro
- WATN: 'Boy Meets World'
- Tim McGraw's changing looks
- Craziest Kim Kardashian pregnancy rumors
- Celebs Who Look Like Their Pets
- Mariah & Nick's Matching Style
- Hollywood's Tomboys
- The Royal Couple's Favorite Sports
- Kim Kardashian's Curvy Maternity Style
- WATN: 'Jurassic Park'
- January Jones' Retro Looks
- The Rock's Soft Side
- WATN: 'Veronica Mars'
- WATN: 'Beetlejuice'
- Fergie's Changing Looks
- Star Twitter Quitters
- Hollywood's Hottest Ryans
- Insured Celebrity Body Parts
- Most Expensive Celeb Engagement Rings
- Sweetest Celeb PDA
- Kim Kardashian's Tightest Looks
- Olivia Wilde's Best Street Style
- Justin Timberlake's Many Looks
- Hottest Royal Beach Bodies
- Celebrity Pets with Famous Names
- Michelle Williams' Best Fashion Moments
- Lindsay Lohan's Changing Looks
- Justin Bieber's Changing Hair
- Most Awkward People on the Red Carpet
- WATN: '7th Heaven'
- Ke$ha's Worst Looks
- Worst Oscar Fashion
- George Clooney's Oscar Dates
- Most Embarrassing Celeb Splits
- Stars Before They Were Oscar Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence's Best Fashion Moments
- Rihanna's Sexiest Grammy Style
- Drew Barrymore's Craziest Looks
- Jennifer Aniston's Changing Looks
- Worst Dressed Celeb Designers
- Anne Hathaway's Oscar Looks
- Grammy's Hottest Couples
- Taylor Swift's Best Grammy Fashion
- WATN: 'Wonder Years'
- Destiny's Child's Most Iconic Looks
- Best Off-Season Bikini Bods
- Emma Stone's Best Red-Carpet Looks
- Celeb Flashers
- Mariah Carey's Biggest Feuds
- Mariah Carey's Wacky Wardrobe
- Britney Spears' Wackiest Red Carpet Poses
- Celeb Makeup Mistakes
- Ryan Gosling's Leading Ladies
- Nicole Kidman's Golden Globe Fashion
- Katy Perry's Year as a Single Gal
- Celebs Who've Removed Romantic Tattoos
- Most Memorable Celeb Holiday Cards
- Five of the Worst Celeb Winter Wardrobes
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux's Romance Retro
- Stars Who Are Aging in Reverse
- Christina Aguilera's Worst Looks
- 2012's One Hit Wonders
- Celebs Without Makeup
- Best and Worst Beach Bodies of 2012
- 2012 Fashion Don'ts
- Craziest Beauty Trends of 2012
- Celebs Who Survived Cheating Scandals
- The Turkeys of 2012
- Kristen Stewart's Best Red Carpet Moments
- WATN: 'Less Than Zero'
- Star Couples Who Went from Friends to Lovers
- The Most Famous Celebrity Pets
- The Hottest Celebrity Halloween Costumes
- WATN: 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'
- Jessica Biel's White Hot Red Carpet Style
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite