Cindy Crawford, 46, Teases Daughter Kaia, 10: You Stole My Good Looks!
- Photo: Versace/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: JM11/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Mike/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
When 10-year-old Kaia Gerber made her modeling debut for Versace in January, she was the spitting image of mom Cindy Crawford, 46.
"I loved it. I thought she looked great. I was proud of her," Crawford, also mom to son Presley, 12, tells Parade. "I was there when she shot it, so I know what the experience was like for her."
"She liked it, but she also saw that it's hard work. When we left the shoot, it wasn't like, 'Oh, I can't wait to do that again.' It was like, 'That was kinda hard!'" Crawford recalls. "The first 10 snaps are really fun and then it's work. There’s a reason they call it a job."
Adds Crawford,"I thought it was a really good introduction for Kaia to understand a little bit what I do. It was a really great experience for her."
As her daughter grows up, Crawford is starting to notice their resemblance more often. "Other people see more of me in her than I do, but I just see her," she says. "I always tease her that she stole everything from me. I'm like, 'You have my old legs and I want them back!'"
Crawford, who lives in Malibu with her two children and 49-year-old husband Rande Gerber, says that despite Kaia's high-profile modeling gig, she works hard to keep her family grounded.
"Their life is certainly different than my life was as a kid, but they don't really want a lot," Crawford tells Parade. "They're happy being outside, and my son is in the water every day after school. It's not this decadent, luxurious lifestyle."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite