Cindy Crawford, 46, Teases Daughter Kaia, 10: You Stole My Good Looks!
- Photo: Versace/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: JM11/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Mike/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ellen Page, 'Same Love' Singer Mary Lambert Top The Advocate's 'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jackie Chan 'Ashamed,' 'Heartbroken' Over Son's Arrest MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Mark Burnett and Roma Downey's 'Dovekeepers' Casts 'Manhattan&amMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:30:00 AM
- Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Jessie J to Open MTV VMAsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:59:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Ellen Page, 'Same Love' Singer Mary Lambert Top The Advocate's '
When 10-year-old Kaia Gerber made her modeling debut for Versace in January, she was the spitting image of mom Cindy Crawford, 46.
"I loved it. I thought she looked great. I was proud of her," Crawford, also mom to son Presley, 12, tells Parade. "I was there when she shot it, so I know what the experience was like for her."
"She liked it, but she also saw that it's hard work. When we left the shoot, it wasn't like, 'Oh, I can't wait to do that again.' It was like, 'That was kinda hard!'" Crawford recalls. "The first 10 snaps are really fun and then it's work. There’s a reason they call it a job."
Adds Crawford,"I thought it was a really good introduction for Kaia to understand a little bit what I do. It was a really great experience for her."
As her daughter grows up, Crawford is starting to notice their resemblance more often. "Other people see more of me in her than I do, but I just see her," she says. "I always tease her that she stole everything from me. I'm like, 'You have my old legs and I want them back!'"
Crawford, who lives in Malibu with her two children and 49-year-old husband Rande Gerber, says that despite Kaia's high-profile modeling gig, she works hard to keep her family grounded.
"Their life is certainly different than my life was as a kid, but they don't really want a lot," Crawford tells Parade. "They're happy being outside, and my son is in the water every day after school. It's not this decadent, luxurious lifestyle."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite