Cindy Crawford, 46, Teases Daughter Kaia, 10: You Stole My Good Looks!
- Photo: Versace/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: JM11/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Mike/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Exodus' Director Ridley Scott Explains Controversial Casting DecisionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Time Warner Ends Negotiations With Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:33:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother,' CBS Top Repeat-Heavy NightMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 9:12:00 AM
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&apMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:39:00 AM
- '99 Homes' brings US subprime crisis to VeniceMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:31:34 AM
- 'Exodus' Director Ridley Scott Explains Controversial Casting Decision
When 10-year-old Kaia Gerber made her modeling debut for Versace in January, she was the spitting image of mom Cindy Crawford, 46.
"I loved it. I thought she looked great. I was proud of her," Crawford, also mom to son Presley, 12, tells Parade. "I was there when she shot it, so I know what the experience was like for her."
"She liked it, but she also saw that it's hard work. When we left the shoot, it wasn't like, 'Oh, I can't wait to do that again.' It was like, 'That was kinda hard!'" Crawford recalls. "The first 10 snaps are really fun and then it's work. There’s a reason they call it a job."
Adds Crawford,"I thought it was a really good introduction for Kaia to understand a little bit what I do. It was a really great experience for her."
As her daughter grows up, Crawford is starting to notice their resemblance more often. "Other people see more of me in her than I do, but I just see her," she says. "I always tease her that she stole everything from me. I'm like, 'You have my old legs and I want them back!'"
Crawford, who lives in Malibu with her two children and 49-year-old husband Rande Gerber, says that despite Kaia's high-profile modeling gig, she works hard to keep her family grounded.
"Their life is certainly different than my life was as a kid, but they don't really want a lot," Crawford tells Parade. "They're happy being outside, and my son is in the water every day after school. It's not this decadent, luxurious lifestyle."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite