House of Lies actress Dawn Olivieri took Us Weekly behind the scenes of the big event with a series of personal Instagram pictures documenting her experience, from her pre-show prep to the post-show parties -- and beyond. See the 31-year-old Showtime star's snapshots below!
1. "9:30 a.m. The diamonds arrive! A day of getting ready commences. This bracelet was $80,000 -- YIKES! When I went to lunch I hid it in my dog's bed -- most protected spot in the house!"
2. "Makeup started at 4:30 p.m. -- done by yours truly!"
3. "Everywhere we went we had to wait in line -- it was like Disneyland for the almost rich and famous. Maybe next year my line will move a little faster -- I am sure Don [Cheadle]'s did!"
4. "First after party -- hitting the InStyle red carpet, always a spectacular event. Wearing a gown by Novis and black Louboutins, was carrying a vintage Swarovski clutch."
5. "Inside the InStyle event. The walls were covered in chocolate truffles -- it was like a Willy Wonka fantasy land. My sister Bettina barely made it inside to the party -- she was mesmerized by the chocolate feast."
6. "Once inside, our main goals were to: 1) Get food, 2) Get more food, 3) Dance off all the food we just ate, and 4) Go to the next party [the Weinstein event]."
7. "House of Lies had an early call time the morning after the Globes. Since Don was the big winner of the evening, we had a crown and scepter waiting for him -- so we could all celebrate his win! Don really loved his crown -- and he turned his Golden Globe into a chain! Now he can wear it 24/7."
"We all had such an incredible time at the awards and after parties this year -- cannot wait to see what happens next year. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my lines will be shorter!"