- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: @demilovato/Twitter3 of 15
- Photo: Santi/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 15
- Photo: @demilovato/Twitter7 of 15
- Photo: DC5/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: RWO/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 15
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Star Magazine/Promotional13 of 15
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Is Demi Lovato getting married soon?
According to wedding superstition, she might be! The 19-year-old caught the bouquet on Saturday at Disney star Tiffany Thornton's nuptials to Christopher Carney.
Lovato and Thornton, 25, costarred on Sonny with a Chance from 2009 to 2011; Thornton now stars in Sonny's spinoff So Random! (Sonny was cancelled in Jan. 2011 after Lovato quit the show following a stint in rehab for emotional and physical issues.)
"Such a beautiful day," Lovato tweeted. "Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs Chris Carney!"
"P.S. Guess who got the bouquet?" she added. "ME!"
Although Lovato has been mum about her romantic life lately, she was spotted earlier this month locking lips with former flame Wilmer Valderrama in front of his L.A. home. The Seventies Show actor was also in attendance at Thornton's wedding; "Congrats to Mr. and Mrs Carney," he tweeted. "[It was an] honor to be a groomsman. What a memorable evening for all of us."
After Lovato checked out of a treatment facility in late January, sources told Us Weekly she reunited with Valderrama, 31, on several occasions.
But she hasn't been holding on the idea of getting back with Valderrama: she's been romantically linked to Ryan Phillippe, 37, although an insider told Us the duo "were just hooking up" and "it was nothing serious."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite