Demi Lovato Catches Bouquet at Tiffany Thornton's Wedding
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: @demilovato/Twitter3 of 15
- Photo: Santi/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 15
- Photo: @demilovato/Twitter7 of 15
- Photo: DC5/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: RWO/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 15
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Star Magazine/Promotional13 of 15
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Is Demi Lovato getting married soon?
According to wedding superstition, she might be! The 19-year-old caught the bouquet on Saturday at Disney star Tiffany Thornton's nuptials to Christopher Carney.
Lovato and Thornton, 25, costarred on Sonny with a Chance from 2009 to 2011; Thornton now stars in Sonny's spinoff So Random! (Sonny was cancelled in Jan. 2011 after Lovato quit the show following a stint in rehab for emotional and physical issues.)
"Such a beautiful day," Lovato tweeted. "Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs Chris Carney!"
"P.S. Guess who got the bouquet?" she added. "ME!"
Although Lovato has been mum about her romantic life lately, she was spotted earlier this month locking lips with former flame Wilmer Valderrama in front of his L.A. home. The Seventies Show actor was also in attendance at Thornton's wedding; "Congrats to Mr. and Mrs Carney," he tweeted. "[It was an] honor to be a groomsman. What a memorable evening for all of us."
After Lovato checked out of a treatment facility in late January, sources told Us Weekly she reunited with Valderrama, 31, on several occasions.
But she hasn't been holding on the idea of getting back with Valderrama: she's been romantically linked to Ryan Phillippe, 37, although an insider told Us the duo "were just hooking up" and "it was nothing serious."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite