The Bachelorette's Desiree Hartsock, 27, opens up to Us. The Bachelorette airs on ABC Mondays at 8 P.M.
1. I'm a book nerd. I want to write one.
2. I played volleyball in high school.
3. I wear sunscreen daily.
4. My first job was as a hostess at Outback Steakhouse.
PHOTOS: The Bachelor: Where Are They Now?
5. One of my favorite movies is Price & Prejudice. I'm a hopeless romantic.
6. I am allergic to bee stings. I once got stung on my face and looked like Quasimodo.
7. I hope to start a nonprofit to help the homeless.
8. I have a girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence.
9. I pick at my nails when they're painted.
PHOTOS: Meet Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock's Men
10. I love to sketch and doodle on everything.
11. I'm not a good cook.
12. Penguins are my favorite animal.
13. I want to backpack through Europe.
PHOTOS: Celebs' Summer Hair Makeovers
14. I can throw a football well (for a girl).
15. I love to eat!
16. I was born in Wyoming.
17. My favorite exercise is hiking.
18. I'm a huge coffee drinker.
19. I enjoy roller-skating - not blading!
20. I can't sing for the life of me.
21. I don't own a TV.
22. I'm very clumsy.
23. Fave number: four
24. I could sit at the beach for hours. It clears my head.
25. Orchids and white roses are my favorite flowers.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Desiree Hartsock: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!
© 2013 Microsoft