Diaper duty: Prince William tells of fatherhood
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 19
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 19
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP6 of 19
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex/Rex USA10 of 19
- Photo: CHAB/MYA/ZDS/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA18 of 19
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
LONDON (AP) — Prince William gave guests at a charity polo match an insight into his newfound paternal duties Saturday, saying his mind had been stuck in "baby mode" thanks to his feisty newborn son.
William was playing alongside his brother Harry at the Audi Polo Challenge in the English village of Ascot. The match came less than two weeks after he and his wife, Kate, had their first child, Prince George, and William told spectators it was "good to get out of the house" for the afternoon.
The 31-year-old royal managed to score the winning goal for his team and was later presented with a miniature polo stick for his baby boy. He jokingly asked if he'd be getting some nappies — the British term for diapers — instead, telling guests he had to "pick some up on my way home."
Of his performance on the field, William said he was "in baby mode out there, thinking about nappies. I wasn't really in the zone." When quizzed about George, he said the little prince, who was born July 22, "likes to move around a lot. He wriggles a lot. He keeps us on our toes."
The polo outing was William's first public appearance since the birth of his son captured the world's attention. Kate and the baby were not in attendance.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite