Diaper duty: Prince William tells of fatherhood
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 19
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 19
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP6 of 19
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex/Rex USA10 of 19
- Photo: CHAB/MYA/ZDS/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
LONDON (AP) — Prince William gave guests at a charity polo match an insight into his newfound paternal duties Saturday, saying his mind had been stuck in "baby mode" thanks to his feisty newborn son.
William was playing alongside his brother Harry at the Audi Polo Challenge in the English village of Ascot. The match came less than two weeks after he and his wife, Kate, had their first child, Prince George, and William told spectators it was "good to get out of the house" for the afternoon.
The 31-year-old royal managed to score the winning goal for his team and was later presented with a miniature polo stick for his baby boy. He jokingly asked if he'd be getting some nappies — the British term for diapers — instead, telling guests he had to "pick some up on my way home."
Of his performance on the field, William said he was "in baby mode out there, thinking about nappies. I wasn't really in the zone." When quizzed about George, he said the little prince, who was born July 22, "likes to move around a lot. He wriggles a lot. He keeps us on our toes."
The polo outing was William's first public appearance since the birth of his son captured the world's attention. Kate and the baby were not in attendance.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite