Diaper duty: Prince William tells of fatherhood
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 19
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 19
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP6 of 19
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex/Rex USA10 of 19
- Photo: CHAB/MYA/ZDS/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
LONDON (AP) — Prince William gave guests at a charity polo match an insight into his newfound paternal duties Saturday, saying his mind had been stuck in "baby mode" thanks to his feisty newborn son.
William was playing alongside his brother Harry at the Audi Polo Challenge in the English village of Ascot. The match came less than two weeks after he and his wife, Kate, had their first child, Prince George, and William told spectators it was "good to get out of the house" for the afternoon.
The 31-year-old royal managed to score the winning goal for his team and was later presented with a miniature polo stick for his baby boy. He jokingly asked if he'd be getting some nappies — the British term for diapers — instead, telling guests he had to "pick some up on my way home."
Of his performance on the field, William said he was "in baby mode out there, thinking about nappies. I wasn't really in the zone." When quizzed about George, he said the little prince, who was born July 22, "likes to move around a lot. He wriggles a lot. He keeps us on our toes."
The polo outing was William's first public appearance since the birth of his son captured the world's attention. Kate and the baby were not in attendance.
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite