Duchess Kate Buys $55 Maternity Dress From Topshop
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: Chi magazine/Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: Nils Jorgensen/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: NPG/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: Nicolas Asfouri/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Vincent Thian/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: NICOLAS ASFOURI/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Morrison/Pool/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall14 of 17
- Photo: BBC/.15 of 17
- Photo: WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Kate Middleton is Lovestruck -- by a dress! The pregnant Duchess of Cambridge did a little maternity shopping this week at a London TopShop, where she picked up a sweet flowered frock by U.K.-based clothing concession Lovestruck, a rep for the company confirms exclusively to Us Weekly.
Middleton, 31, who is expecting her first child with Prince William in July of this year, purchased the brand's Deirdre dress, a delicate spring sheath with a mandarin collar, a cross-over neckline, and a elasticized waist -- to accommodate the first-time mom-to-be's growing baby bump! The price tag for such stylish garb? A very affordable 37 pounds, or $55.
"It's so exciting that the Duchess of Cambridge bought one of my designs," Lovestruck designer Erika Shaw tells Us. "I think it's great that Kate wears high street brands."
No doubt other expectant moms will be taking a fashion cue from the pregnant royal and rushing out to pick up the feminine frock. Middleton has become something of a style icon since stealing Prince William's heart -- after the couple announced their 2010 engagement with an official photo of Middleton in a blue Issa wrap dress, copycats ran to get their hands on the gorgeous sheath. It sold out within 24 hours.
Tell Us: What do you think of Middleton's Topshop find?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite