Duchess Kate Buys $55 Maternity Dress From Topshop
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: Chi magazine/Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: Nils Jorgensen/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: NPG/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: Nicolas Asfouri/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Vincent Thian/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: NICOLAS ASFOURI/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Morrison/Pool/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall14 of 17
- Photo: BBC/.15 of 17
- Photo: WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Kate Middleton is Lovestruck -- by a dress! The pregnant Duchess of Cambridge did a little maternity shopping this week at a London TopShop, where she picked up a sweet flowered frock by U.K.-based clothing concession Lovestruck, a rep for the company confirms exclusively to Us Weekly.
Middleton, 31, who is expecting her first child with Prince William in July of this year, purchased the brand's Deirdre dress, a delicate spring sheath with a mandarin collar, a cross-over neckline, and a elasticized waist -- to accommodate the first-time mom-to-be's growing baby bump! The price tag for such stylish garb? A very affordable 37 pounds, or $55.
"It's so exciting that the Duchess of Cambridge bought one of my designs," Lovestruck designer Erika Shaw tells Us. "I think it's great that Kate wears high street brands."
No doubt other expectant moms will be taking a fashion cue from the pregnant royal and rushing out to pick up the feminine frock. Middleton has become something of a style icon since stealing Prince William's heart -- after the couple announced their 2010 engagement with an official photo of Middleton in a blue Issa wrap dress, copycats ran to get their hands on the gorgeous sheath. It sold out within 24 hours.
Tell Us: What do you think of Middleton's Topshop find?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite