Duchess Kate Buys $55 Maternity Dress From Topshop
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: Chi magazine/Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: Nils Jorgensen/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: NPG/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: Nicolas Asfouri/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Vincent Thian/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: NICOLAS ASFOURI/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Morrison/Pool/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall14 of 17
- Photo: BBC/.15 of 17
- Photo: WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
Kate Middleton is Lovestruck -- by a dress! The pregnant Duchess of Cambridge did a little maternity shopping this week at a London TopShop, where she picked up a sweet flowered frock by U.K.-based clothing concession Lovestruck, a rep for the company confirms exclusively to Us Weekly.
Middleton, 31, who is expecting her first child with Prince William in July of this year, purchased the brand's Deirdre dress, a delicate spring sheath with a mandarin collar, a cross-over neckline, and a elasticized waist -- to accommodate the first-time mom-to-be's growing baby bump! The price tag for such stylish garb? A very affordable 37 pounds, or $55.
"It's so exciting that the Duchess of Cambridge bought one of my designs," Lovestruck designer Erika Shaw tells Us. "I think it's great that Kate wears high street brands."
No doubt other expectant moms will be taking a fashion cue from the pregnant royal and rushing out to pick up the feminine frock. Middleton has become something of a style icon since stealing Prince William's heart -- after the couple announced their 2010 engagement with an official photo of Middleton in a blue Issa wrap dress, copycats ran to get their hands on the gorgeous sheath. It sold out within 24 hours.
Tell Us: What do you think of Middleton's Topshop find?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite