Duchess Kate Buys $55 Maternity Dress From Topshop
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: Chi magazine/Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: Nils Jorgensen/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: NPG/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: Nicolas Asfouri/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Vincent Thian/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: NICOLAS ASFOURI/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Morrison/Pool/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall14 of 17
- Photo: BBC/.15 of 17
- Photo: WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From Debut
Kate Middleton is Lovestruck -- by a dress! The pregnant Duchess of Cambridge did a little maternity shopping this week at a London TopShop, where she picked up a sweet flowered frock by U.K.-based clothing concession Lovestruck, a rep for the company confirms exclusively to Us Weekly.
Middleton, 31, who is expecting her first child with Prince William in July of this year, purchased the brand's Deirdre dress, a delicate spring sheath with a mandarin collar, a cross-over neckline, and a elasticized waist -- to accommodate the first-time mom-to-be's growing baby bump! The price tag for such stylish garb? A very affordable 37 pounds, or $55.
"It's so exciting that the Duchess of Cambridge bought one of my designs," Lovestruck designer Erika Shaw tells Us. "I think it's great that Kate wears high street brands."
No doubt other expectant moms will be taking a fashion cue from the pregnant royal and rushing out to pick up the feminine frock. Middleton has become something of a style icon since stealing Prince William's heart -- after the couple announced their 2010 engagement with an official photo of Middleton in a blue Issa wrap dress, copycats ran to get their hands on the gorgeous sheath. It sold out within 24 hours.
Tell Us: What do you think of Middleton's Topshop find?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite