Duchess Kate Helps Kick Off Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee Tour
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: JRAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: SJP/Bauer-Griffin7 of 13
- Photo: NCA/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Paul Hennessy/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- #ICYMI: Pop Culture's Craziest This Week- Ron Burgundy, Kardashian Christmas, 'SouMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:49:27 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'The Book Thief' Star Geoffrey Rush Heaps Praise on Co-SMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:18 PM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga
Duchess Kate helped Queen Elizabeth kick off the Diamond Jubilee tour at St. Pancras train station in London on Thursday, and she dazzled royal watchers in one of her most showstopping looks of the year.
The Duchess of Cambridge, 30, flashed her legs and seemingly perfect figure in a ladylike, 1930s-inspired teal suit by LK Bennett (designer of her beloved, frequently-worn nude pumps) with a tiered structure and a belted waist, plus a James Lock hat.
The duchess and the queen, 85, provoked good-natured melee among royal watchers at the train station. The Diamond Jubilee marks the queen's 60 years on the throne.
Prince William is currently completing his duty in the Falklands.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite