Duchess Kate Helps Kick Off Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee Tour
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: JRAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: SJP/Bauer-Griffin7 of 13
- Photo: NCA/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Paul Hennessy/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
Duchess Kate helped Queen Elizabeth kick off the Diamond Jubilee tour at St. Pancras train station in London on Thursday, and she dazzled royal watchers in one of her most showstopping looks of the year.
The Duchess of Cambridge, 30, flashed her legs and seemingly perfect figure in a ladylike, 1930s-inspired teal suit by LK Bennett (designer of her beloved, frequently-worn nude pumps) with a tiered structure and a belted waist, plus a James Lock hat.
The duchess and the queen, 85, provoked good-natured melee among royal watchers at the train station. The Diamond Jubilee marks the queen's 60 years on the throne.
Prince William is currently completing his duty in the Falklands.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite