Duchess Kate looks beautiful in little black dress at SportsAid charity dinner
- Photo: NEIL HALL/Reuters1 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: ASON BELL/CAMERA PRESS/.5 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.7 of 17
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.8 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA11 of 17
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA13 of 17
- Photo: Paul Lewis/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Paul Lewis/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: GettyImages.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Batman creator's personal copies to be auctionedMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 7:46:27 AM
- Got a beef with television? Why not sue somebody?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 7:46:03 AM
- How Much Will Piracy of 'The Expendables 3' Cost Lionsgate?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 6:50:00 AM
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- Batman creator's personal copies to be auctioned
The perfect LBD! Duchess Kate looked beautiful in little black dress while attending the SportsAid charity dinner at Victoria Embankment Gardens in London on Nov. 28.
The 31-year-old Duchess of Cambridge showed off her toned legs in a lace Temperley dress. She accessorized the look with a bright red clutch and Jimmy Choo black pumps.
Kate visited with guests on the red carpet, and happily posed for photos. The duchess is a patron of SportsAid, which is an organization that provides athletes with financial support early in their careers.
Kate attended the event without Prince William, who most likely stayed home with their 4-month-old son Prince George.
A source told Us Weekly that the new parents are trying to raise their son without much help from a nanny. "Kate doesn't want George to be more used to the sight of the help than to his own parents," the insider told Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite