Duchess Kate nervous about giving birth
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Chi magazine/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Nils Jorgensen/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: NPG/Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: Nicolas Asfouri/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Vincent Thian/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: NICOLAS ASFOURI/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Stephen Morrison/Pool/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall13 of 16
- Photo: BBC/.14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Royal baby jitters! Pregnant royal Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge was frank with fellow expectant moms during a visit to London's Action on Addiction's Hope House on Tuesday, Feb. 19. In her first official event following her babymoon in Mustique, the 31-year-old royal showcased her growing baby bump in a MaxMara outfit -- and talked about her pregnancy with two recovering women in an art therapy class.
One woman, 28-year-old Natalie, is currently expecting her second child, which is due this July, just like Duchess Kate. "She was saying she had been unwell but is feeling better now and I have been about the same. We were all talking about children," Natalie said of their chat. Recovering alcoholic Lisa is a mother of three, and asked Middleton the obvious. "I asked her if she was nervous about having a child and she said 'it would be unnatural if I wasn't. It's just human, isn't it?'" Lisa told reporters of her chat with Prince William's wife.
"I said, 'Congratulations and good luck and I hope it all goes OK.' She smiled. It was that nice she just chatted to us."
One topic not discussed during the duchess' Action on Addiction visits? The insults leveled upon her by author Hilary Mantel, who called the royal a "shop window mannequin" with a "plastic smile" in a recent speech.
Countered Nick Barton, chief executive of Action on Addiction: "I can only speak of what I know, and having met the duchess several times I find her to be engaging, natural and genuinely interested in the subject. You can tell a lot about someone from the questions they ask, and she asks really good questions: The questions of someone who wants to learn. She is also an intelligent woman." Added Barton of the duchess' efforts: "She is doing an enormous amount to reduce the stigma of addiction and increase understanding of it."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite