Duchess Kate reportedly says of her new hairstyle: 'I'm not sure about it'Related: Duchess Kate
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 17
The duchess's hairy regrets?
World-famous brunette Duchess Kate debuted a daring new hairstyle at London's Natural History Museum on Tuesday, with cropped, side-swept layers that framed her face, and her longer locks in loose waves.
The duchess of Cambridge put the stylish new 'do to the ultimate test the next day when she and her husband, Prince William, arrived in the town of Cambridge for the opening of a new hospital. The chilly late-November wind threatened to upend the future queen's talked-about new tresses as she and William, both 30, waved to subjects from a balcony.
The Daily Mail reports that the duchess, clad in a MaxMara Belli overcoat and dress with brown suede Aquatalia ankle boots, was visibly nervous dealing with the windy situation, and even admitted to one royal subject that she was having second thoughts about the switch-up.
"I told her I loved her new hair style," spectator Joanne Baldwin told the Mail. "She said, 'I'm not sure about it. It's a bit windy today.' I said, 'Don't worry, it looks lovely.'"
During the day in Cambridge, Kate also ran into a relative, Dr. Penny Barton, first cousin to her father, Michael Middleton.
"She did look a bit surprised, although I think she knew I would be here," Barton told the paper. "The family is terribly thrilled and very, very proud because we think she does a good job and it's not easy walking about talking to lots of people and being genuinely interested in who she meets."
Keep clicking for more Duchess Kate ...
- Chief BeefKaty Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Fashion BluesKourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Fights & FeudsGet the scoop on some of the most recent Hollywood feuds on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Svelte BodKhloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Last TripGet the scoop on Kim’s final pre-baby Parisian getaway on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite