Duchess Kate, Prince William to tour with royal baby in 2014
- Photo: Danny Lawson/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 14
- Photo: Eddie Mulholland/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA3 of 14
- Photo: PAUL HACKETT/Reuters4 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 14
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA8 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 14
- Photo: Olivia Harris/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Robert F. Bukaty/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 14
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Beyonce's Mrs. Carter tour may be the talk of the town this summer, but next year's biggest act is already making headlines -- and he or she hasn't even been born yet! As revealed in a recent issue of Us Weekly, Duchess Kate and Prince William's impending bundle of joy is set to hit the road with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on a spring 2014 royal baby tour.
"The trip is planned for Australia and New Zealand," an insider told Us. (Perhaps not coincidentally, the late Princess Diana took a 9-month-old Prince William down under when she traveled to Australia with Prince Charles in 1983.)
Kate, 31, is due to give birth to her first child with her husband on July 11, but as she herself noted in April, "babies have their own agenda." In any case, news of the birth will be revealed via a framed announcement placed on a wood and gold easel behind the gates of Buckingham Palace.
"While it is a deeply personal and private event, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge realize this is a time of national celebration and that there will be vast interest in the baby," a source told Us in June. "They realize many people will want to share in their happiness."
Following the newborn's arrival, William will take a two-week paternity leave before resuming his Royal Air Force duties. The duchess and the baby, meanwhile, will shuttle between London and her parents' home in Berkshire. Come September, the entire brood will move into Kensington Palace's Apartment 1A, where the royal mom-to-be has been putting the finishing touches on a redecorated nursery.
"She's still busy, making sure she's done as much as possible for the new house before the baby is born," an insider told Us. "Once the baby is here, she won't have time for anything else!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlake's Style
From Crowd Ignite